Exercise and missed periods

I am 33 year old female, 4'9 and weight 92 lbs. I have lost a total of 83 lbs, on my own in the past 5 years. I have been exercising regualry for thepast 5 years but in the past 2 months I started a more vigorous regiment. I run 3 miles every other day, and on the other days I strength train, whether it be arms, abs, legs. I have also started running on the treadmill for 30 minutes as well on my off running says ( I know that makes no sense). So in other words, I run everyday. When I strength train I do it for about 30-45 minutes. I have also lowered my caloric intake to about 800-1000 a day. I am NOT a water drinker, don't like it can't drink it. Problem is, I have had regular menstral cycle (28)  days for the past 8 years. It has been more heavy and painful the past few years, BUT this month I 12 days late. I am not pregnant, I have taken several test and they are negative and my husband had a vasectomy many years ago. I am wondering if my exercise routine and my calorie intake could cause this to happen this month? I had my annual exam 2 weeks ago and will get the results in another week. Can someone please help me, I am worried that maybe I am doing to much exercise, but ehna gain there are many people that exercise out there that don't miss their periods. Very confused.
Hello!
We appreciate your weight loss programme and now you have to stabilize yourself.
Do not cut down on calories, as your weight is perfect. For your exercise routine and lifestyle presently you have to take well balanced 2000 calories per day.
We also advise you not to stress yourself and do exercise only to maintain your present weight.
You should always aim for BMI and if normal do not worry.
Take care and change your lifestyle a bit, do not stress yourself, take enough rest, proper sleep and we expect it will correct your menstruation and if not visit a Gynecologist.
Take care!