Is my heart rate too high
Right now my heart rate is 102 per min. Just resting. I'm 28 and not over weight... Could it be a heart attack or anxiety?
That is not something anyone here can safely guess at. As it could be many things. It is obviously too high for someone as young as you are. Anxiety can raise heart rate but so can physical heath issues like hyper thyroid, and heart issues.

When was the last time you had a full blood draw physical? It tells a lot about many things.
it can be many things. my standing is about 80. but when i think of any exercise it will jump. just thinking about anything can have it go up. its just too hard to tell by ur self
Yes it is too high, for a resting heart rate.  It could be any number of things, but you need to see your doctor if that is what you are normally running at rest.  If it goes away and is just a one time deal and you have no other symptoms it is probably not a problem.  But don't ignore it
Hi, the normal heart rate for adults is 60- 100 beats per minute. If it is over 100 beats per minute regularly in resting state then it is called as tachycardia. There may be many reasons for this related to cardiovascular system or anxiety or maybe some endocrine dysfunction. You can easily rule out anxiety as you would know that whenever you are anxious the heart rate increases. All other causes you have to go for further general check up. All the best.