Shoulder Pain
The last couple of weeks i have been experiencing some shoulder pain and i can't seem to figure it out why i'm getting this pain.  I workout 3-4 times a week and play competitive hockey on the weekends.  I'm thought that i might have gotten hit but i can't remember feeling any pain after playing.  I know that it's not dislocated because it only hurts/pain when i'm lifting weights, particulary chest and shoulders.  (also hurts when doing pushups)  Does anyone have any ideas what going on here?
It sounds like a rotator cuff injury or tendonitis.  I have the same thing and have had it for almost a year.  I don't recall injuring it and I had to stop weight lifting because of it.  It hurts to reach above my head or behind me.  I've tried chiropractic but think I may need to go to an orthopedic dr. or sports dr.  I was talking to a physical therapist who had both of her shoulders operated on-she was a competitive awimmer and used to do the Butterfly Stroke and said that shoulders are used so much that sometimes they just "wear out"!!  Good luck!!