Aa
A
A
Close
What's Going On With My Arm
I have had an anterior discectomy surgery twice at levels C3-C6. One level was done during the first surgery and then two levels during the second. They also removed the hardware from the first during the second. I do have chronic pain but it is managed for the most part. However, recently my left arm has been in severe pain but it's only in the bicep area. It literally feels like someone came up and punched me in the arm. I went to my doctor and she did another MRI of my neck. She said that there is a pinched nerve and arthritis at the C6 level that might be causing this. Can you have a nerve pinched after a discetomy?? Anyhow.... I had an epidural, and the pain went away for about a week. It's back now in full force and last night my boyfriend accidentally elbowed me right in that spot so it's extra tender today. My question is, do you think this is related to my neck or is something going on with my arm?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
google  Mitchell T. Yass  author

Overpower Pain: The Strength-Training Program that Stops Pain without Drugs or Surgery by Mitchell T. Yass

The Pain Cure Rx: The Yass Method for Diagnosing and Resolving Chronic Pain by Mitchell Yass

Black Mountain Products Resistance Band Set with Door Anchor, Ankle Strap, Exercise Chart, and Resistance Band
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843 tn?1485843211
Blank
mishymoshymarcy You have nothing to lose...... Comment
Oct 20
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom A fall chill is in the air.... Comment
Oct 18
Blank
chrisltang commented on Activity after Retina...
Oct 16
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Exercise & Fitness Community Resources