Exercise & Fitness Community
confused, annoyed, stretch marks, & no weight loss

Our Exercise & Fitness community to help you take charge of your health. Ask a question, join a conversation, get tips: fitness, nutrition, and management tools / trackers.

I have been exercising 4 days a week for up to 4 hours for the past three months. I have been cutting back on my calorie intake. Though I'll admit I have more bad days than good days when it comes to dieting, especially during the weekends. Even with my efforts I have not seem to loss any weight, the only sign of weight loss are strech marks. I really want to loss weight before my senior year of high school. I am devoting this summer to making myself into a healthier, less lazier me. But so far I am confused, annoyed, with more stretch marks, and no weight loss. Though my legs are hard as rock and my calves are really starting to raise up. I am also not a fan of scales & refuse to get on one (too much), I am strictly basing this on how I look in the mirror and how my clothes fit. So what a I doing wrong/right? what should I change? And when should I start seeing results?
Listen It all starts in your HEAD!! You have to make up your mind to stick to your Diet!
The Peak 8 routine it will quickly raise your heart rate 8 times for very short bursts, with a cooling down period in between. Ideally you’ll be sprinting or cycling full throttle for 30 seconds with a 90 second cool down in between each outburst.  

This is the fastest way to lose fat and build muscle in the body. Peak 8 actually stimulates the growth hormone in the body. I encourage you to visit Dr Mercola’s site to learn more about Peak 8 fitness because I personally feel that it is one of the best ways to exercise, especially considering the speed at which you can lose fat and build muscle.  

I highly recommend you read this article and watch the videos on the page. It will give you all the information you need to know about Peak 8 – Flood Your Body With This “Youth Hormone” In Just 20 Minutes  

What you eat after Peak 8 training does matter  

It’s recommended that you do not eat sugar or carbohydrate for 2 hours after the Peak 8 exercise because these foods can impact the release of the growth hormone in the body.  The link is below  
http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2010/11/13/phil-campbell-on-peak-8-exercises.aspx  

Figure your heart rate by this formula  
The formula involves using your maximum heart rate (MHR) minus your age to come up with a target heart rate range (which is a percentage of your MHR). Staying within this range will help you work most effectively during your cardio workouts.  

First thing in the morning before you get out of bed have a clock with a second hand and check your resting heart rate then figure your rate by
checking your pulse for 15 seconds and multiply that by 4 that's your resting heart rate. Now take your age??  subtract that from 220 that is your maximum heart rate  when you do cardio you want to stay between
65%- 85% of your maximum heart rate that would be between  ??
I suggest buying a heart rate monitor that straps around your chest and has a wrist band that shows your heart rate. the ones at your gym that are part of the equipment aren't accurate.  
You burn 30 percent more fat from doing cardio after a weights session as opposed to cardio on its own.

Best and Worst Foods for Weight Loss

http://www.everydayhealth.com/weight-pictures/15-best-and-worst-foods-for-weight-loss.aspx?xid=nl_EverydayHealthHealthyAging_20120212#/slide-1
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
5 mins ago
KeeLolo 14 weeks tomorrow and start... Comment
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
Achieve your weight goals
Exercise Tracker
Make exercise part of your routine