loose of weight
Am working out since 3months,but have not lost even a 2kgs,have joined gym n aerobic,I ll workout 1 hr a day,but has lost 2inches.

Can anyone pls help me out to loose weight...
This is the fastest way to lose fat and build muscle in the body. Peak 8 routine actually stimulates the growth hormone in the body. I personally feel that it is one of the best ways to exercise, especially considering the speed at which you can lose fat and build muscle.  

What you eat after Peak 8 training does matter  

It’s recommended that you do not eat sugar or carbohydrate for 2 hours after the Peak 8 exercise because these foods can impact the release of the growth hormone in the body.  

Figure your heart rate by this formula  
220 minus your age is your maximum heart rate. you want to get your heart rate up to 65%- 85% of the maximum!!

First thing in the morning before you get out of bed have a clock with a second hand and check your resting heart rate then figure your rate by the  
Formula above.
You burn 30 percent more fat from doing cardio after a weights session as opposed to cardio on its own.
With weight training, although you may not feel like you are working as hard because you might not sweat as much, you will continue to burn calories for up to 48 hours after your workout. Not to mention the fact that for every pound of muscle you build, you burn an additional 50 calories at rest  so you are burning more even when you are not doing anything!
Make sure you get the OK from your doctor first!!!