Eye Care Archive Expert Forum
Retna detachment of the eye

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Retna detachment of the eye
To whom this may concern,
      I'm looking for information on the detachment of the eye. I'm having promblems and am in the process of an appointment to be seen by the Doctor. Any information that you can give to me at this time would be appreciated! I'm exprenceing a bleu on the corner of the left eye and numbness of the fingers.

Sincerely,
Inzerella
You need to get this seen to immediately! I had this, went to my doctor who immediately sent me to the eye hosptial and they gave me laser surgery the same day. Apparetnly it is age related (ie getting older) and to those with short sight. I'd be interested if anyone has had this more than once.
Did yo u have the numbness in your fingers?  what is this called?
A related discussion, retina separation was started.