Eye Care Archive Expert Forum
Worried About This Again

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Worried About This Again

I Got Chicken Pox A Weeks Ago and i have floaters and others stuff [http://www.medhelp.org/forums/EyeCare/messages/2008.html ] so i am seeing more all this stuff and i went to differnt eye doctor and he said urs eyes are fine because of chicken pox u r seeing more ! wht u say ?
and i notice when i sleep or sit somewhere and when i stand my head spin and i see two three white or black spots appear anywhere and dissappear what this can be please help me i am so worried again
How Many in the world has this Floaters and others stuff or i am alone in this whole world [ please help me i am so worried about this stuff]and when i see a plain surface or any surface i see some swimming lines moving around the surface and when i stare it increase and when i see tube light and see some light clouds moving with the eyes and when i stare it falling down [ i think its floaters but white in the white tube light ][Please solve my brain][iam so tried about think about this all times]
Thank u
the 'chicken pox' is not making you see more of anything.  as far as i know chicken pox has no known visual symptoms and does not affect the eye in any way.

you are seeing either vitreous debris (floaters) or scheerer's phenomenon.  neither has anything to do with chicken pox.  both are really common and totally benign.
1 Comment
Thank u for ur answer
i went to the doctor today he was saying that if u think about urs eyes u will see more if u dont think about this u will see less [ its  thats true ]
My Mom And Dad Says Because of this computer and watching tv all this eyes disease has been increase [ Its Thats True]

And u Didnt Give me this answer[How Many in the world has this Floaters and others stuff or i am alone in this whole world [ please help me i am so worried about this stuff]and when i see a plain surface or any surface i see some swimming lines moving around the surface and when i stare it increase and when i see tube light and see some light clouds moving with the eyes and when i stare it falling down [ i think its floaters but white in the white tube light ][Please solve my brain][iam so tried about think about this all times] ]

Please Reply
Thank u

this is getting tedious.  you've asked me all these same questions before, and i have already answered all of these before..  this will be my last response.

"if u think about urs eyes u will see more if u dont think about this u will see less [ its thats true ]"

YES

"My Mom And Dad Says Because of this computer and watching tv all this eyes disease has been increase [ Its Thats True]"

NO

"And u Didnt Give me this answer[How Many in the world has this Floaters and others stuff or i am alone in this whole world [ please help me i am so worried about this stuff]and when i see a plain surface or any surface i see some swimming lines moving around the surface and when i stare it increase and when i see tube light and see some light clouds moving with the eyes and when i stare it falling down [ i think its floaters but white in the white tube light ][Please solve my brain][iam so tried about think about this all times] ]"

NO YOU ARE NOT ALONE "IN THIS WHOLE WORLD".  MANY, MANY PEOPLE HAVE THESE SAME EXACT COMPLAINTS.  MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.  THEY ARE ALL TOTALLY NORMAL.  YOU ARE FINE.  YOU ARE NOT GOING BLIND.  these are all descriptions of floaters and scheerer's phenomenon.  google those terms and read about them, but please dont post those same questions again.  thank you