Eye Care Community
Cholesterol Rings, Cobblestone Degeneration, Birthmark
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cholesterol Rings, Cobblestone Degeneration, Birthmark

Hi,
I just went to the eye doctor yesterday to get my eyes checked and this is what she found.
1. Cobblestone Degeneration in both eyes.
2. Floaters in both eyes
3. Cholesterol Rings in Both Eyes
4. Birthmark/ Freckle in my right eye
She seemed fairly alarmed and said I need to go get my Cholesterol checked. She said I am very young to have that degree of Cobblestone degeneration. She also seemed very concerned about my cholesterol. She did say however that my birthmark looked flat and even which was good. I am very concerned I am 49 year old female with Chrons Disease, Hypoglycemic with Family History of High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Cancer, TB can you help? What test should I have performed?  Thank you so much

This discussion is related to cholesterol rings in eyes.