Do I have another detached retina ??
I had a retianl detachment about 4 and a half years ago in the right hand side of my right eye so I had a shadow along my nose when I looked right.  I had a buckle stuck onto my eye to reattach this and the surgeon froze the weaker parts of my retina down during the same operation.  There was no trouble with the surgery.  Everything reattached.  I had floaters and what i would call pixellated vision around the edges of my eye for a while and had checks for about another year.  I then had the buckle taken off by more surgery as it was causing my eye lid to catch.  Everything has been ok until about 2 weeks ago.  I noticed big flashes in my eye again and it just feels tired and achy.  Could this be another detachment or am I paranoid?  I am overly tired at the moment so have put it down to that.  
This could be another detachment and you should have been on the phone 2 weeks ago calling your surgeon's office for an exam. Retina surgeons have 24/7 call. I suggest you call the surgeon on call and discuss. Needs to be checked either today or Monday.

JCH MD