Eye Care Community
HELP! my eye has pain and i cnat see!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

HELP! my eye has pain and i cnat see!

Today i went to get contacts, when my doctor put them in i could see fine it didnt hurt and i was all done for the day, about 30 minutes later my eye felt like i had got makeup in it, cause it was blurry and it felt like there was something in my eye so i put some eye drops in and it didnt help, so i took the contacts out but my eye was still blurrry and causing pain i took a nap cause i thought maybe it just needs rest. I woke up and it still felt the same, tomorrow is sunday and i cant go see the doctor i went to to ask for help, right now its blury, foggy, and uncomfortable. I would like to know what to do, im suppose to practice wereing contacts for a week should i still do this?, should i go to a hospital?, please help this has never happened before.
Call the "doctor" that fit the contacts right now.
JCH MD