Lattice holes
I found out in late 2008 that I had a lattice hole in my right eye. I wasnt sure of what that meant until my vision became blurred, mainly at  night. I would like to know what kind of surgery would I need and how long will need to be out of work. I have never heard of this disease before and I am unaware of what to do. I have floaters running up and down my eyes. Sometimes it is hard to get my vision back in focus. Im afraid that I may go blind one day. What is the procedure and after care for this type of surgery\ correction? I rerally need help and would appreciate any information that anyone feels that I may need to know.
Thank you,
Miss Fife
Use the search feature and archives to learn more about lattice. Plus there are several discussions today on lattice. Go to Google Images and see what it looks like. It's not usually a bad deal. I have lattice in both eyes and its never caused a problem

JCH MD