One eye has become larger than other
Hey i recently had a pretty bad eye infection while over in Australia. The doctor gave me chlorsig which eventually cleared it up. Since then ive been having trouble focusing with that eye. It just felt like the two werent working as well together as they used to. I had pressure pain in my eye as well. I went to see a doctor and explained my problems, she checked everything and said they were both healthy. Since I've seen her the eye that was infected has actually enlarged. I can see it in pictures and feel it, its caused my eye lid to look droopy, kind of like ptosis. Is my eyelid lower now because my eye is larger, harder to get up? Im worried, my eye sight still isnt as good as it was before the infection and although the optometrist said they were healthy something is obviously off. They wont admit me to see an opthamologist for a year since that optometrist said they were healthy. Could it be graves disease? The doc would have known if it was graves when she examined me, no?
I have no idea the qualifications of the "doctor" that examined you. It could have even been a non-MD, non-physician, limited practice optometrist. Your symptoms demand a thorough evaluation. I would suggest you find an neuro-ophthalmologist. If you live in USA go to www.geteyesmart.org  if outside USA try and get into a University medical school ophthalmology department. Take along 5-10 good facial photos taken over the last 20 years showing your eye, lid and face structures.

JCH MD