One pupil dialated
I woke up this morning with the clear part of my eye (white) irritated and swollen.  I typically get this way when I am having an allergic reaction to something so I took an over-the-counter allergy eye drop in that eye only.  After taking about an hour and a half nap (since I had woken up extra early), my eye wasn't feeling any better so I took a look and noticed that the pupil in that eye was very large while the other eye was normal and much smaller.  The white part of my eye was still irritated so I cleaned my eye out with saline and it felt better.  About 45 mins. after cleaning my eye with saline, the pupil nearly returned to it's normal size but my eye still remains a little red.  The enlarged pupil really concerns me but I have no other symptoms so maybe I should just consider that the eye drops caused this?  I've taken the eye drops before but usually in both eyes and I've never noticed this happen before.  
In an irriatated eye whiting drops, allergy drops can dilate the pupil. THE OTC drops did it I'm sure.

JCH III MD