Small Bumps on Lower Eyelid
I know similar questions have been asked but I haven't seen one that exactly fit my situation. About two weeks ago I noticed one or two small bumps on my lower left eyelid, near the outside corner between my eye and eyelashes. Definitely not a stye. They appear transparent (not white) with slight redness around them and on the odd occasion that I've actually been able to squeeze them a bit I sometimes get a clear "ball" to come out. I now have the same thing on my right eyelid (in the exact same places, it's like they mirror each other) and while they aren't really bothering me in any way I'd like to be rid of them, whatever they are. Any thoughts on what they are and how to get rid of them?
It could be a stye. A stye is a pimple of the eyelid and pimple vary in appearance. See an ophthalmologist.

Dr. O.