Styes
I had a stye last week and it burst but it has closed up again as the lump is still there, will it go away on it's own accord or will I be left with a cyst, as I have had 3 cysts removed years ago, as results of styes, but usually before the stye burst and did not close up again, I have also a little clear cyst , and I asked my Optician if I could get it removed, he told me that, it is on the tearduct so they won't remove it.
From Frannylee
Likely what you have is a combination stye-chalazion and not a "cyst". Use the search feature and archives and read about the treatment of a chalazion. Also the most common cause of styes AND chalazions is blepharitis. Search that word also and follow the directions for treatment. The chalazion often persists for several months but with proper treatment will usually shrink and go away.

JCH MD