brown spot in eye
hi i was wondering if there was any surgeries available to have a brown spot removed from the white part of my left eye...i have had it for years since about 8 years old and now i am 23. I have been to an eye specialist when i was about 11 years old and he said it is nothing to be afraid of. It has not changed through out the years at least not to the point where i can say its significant enough to notice. I remember the eye specialist telling me it can be removed that it would be like peeling off the layer of the eye, almost like a contact. i dont have any eye problems or wear glasses or contacts, but i was just wondering if the surgery can be done, and if there is a greater threat of going into surgery. I understand it will be cosmetic but i am willing to pay for the procedure. If anybody can give me some help with this i would very much appreciate it.

Thanks for your time,

Tony95307
I do not know anyone who has done it.  Consult a general ophthalmologist for a corneal specialist.

Dr. O.