brown spots on white of eye

"When people get "floaters" does this cause brown spots on the white of eye? are the brown spots broken vessels? I ask because I have had two brown spots on the white of my eye for many years now.. it doesn't hurt or grow but I do see "floaties", this has become annoying and I want to know is there anyway I can get rid of seeing floaties as well as getting rid of the brown spot on my eye?? I ave been to docters but they tell me the same thing "that there is nothing wrong". I have heard that "AGARICUS MUSCARIUS" helps, do you know where I can purchase this from, and how should it be taken? pills, drops?"

Dear all
I began getting floaters around ten years ago at the age of 35, i have recently developed a brown spot on each eye that seem to be often surrounded by tiny blood vessels. I have been wondering what has caused this , then i came across the above question posed by a girl called Anna, so can anyone tell me, is there a connection between my floaties and the brown spots in identical locations on each eye,
kind regs
steve
No connection between floater and brown spots.

Dr. O.