Fibro and Excersise...
I went to the doc a couple weeks ago because my meds are not cutting.  I can't get a full night sleep, the pain meds DO NOTHING, and I honestly do not notice a difference with the Cymbalta.  She tells me to start excersising and that it is going to hurt at first. Then she tells me to go see a therapist since I seem so upset.  Wouldn't YOU be upset if you were always in pain.  So I started excersising a little more regularly.  I walk for a half hour to 45 minutes every day.  This morning I am in so much pain I can barely move.  My family is no help because they think it is all in my head.  Do you think I should keep seeing the same doc, start looking around, or try to push through the pain and continue to do my walks?  This is all so new to me.  I am at a loss.  I just want to start feelign better and it seems like it is getting worse instead of better.
Hi there,
The exact treatment for your condition can be advised only after a complete medical evaluation. In fibromyalgia medicines should always be used along with exercise and behavior therapy. Medications like Duloxetione, pregabalin and Milnacipram have been approved for treating fibromyalgia.Duloxetine, Lyrica, and milnacipran are medications that are approved specifically for treating fibromyalgia.Percoset is a narcotic analgesic which is used to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. It contains a combination of two medicines - acetaminophen and oxycodone.It can be taken to relieve pain. It will be best to discuss it with your doctor about which medication will be most suitable for you. Do keep us posted.
Best of luck and kind regards!