Fibro and cold related?
A pain management doctor dx'd me with fibromyalgia. I get cold a lot, been charting my body temps as I have an enlarged pituitary gland due to high levels of prolactin. My body temps have been from 96.2 to 97.4 in the mornings and I was wondering if being cold is related to fibro?  My feet are very cold today. I've had the T3 and T4 tested and they are normal....I'm new here and was just wondering about this. Wanted to say Hello to everyone.  My mom has hypothyroidism.
Yes, the FM can be related to low grade temps.  It could also be hypothroidism or result of the pituitary problem.  I'm not sure how often the body cold shows in FM, but it does definitely happen for some CFS people.  Welcome to the forum!  Sorry, no one answered your post right away (at times this forum has been quite slow, but it's been picking up momentum.)  It can also be normal to be sub 98.6 in the mornings, and various with menstral cycle, so it will take more research to figure it out in your situation.  How's that for not quite answering your question?  But welcome to the forum!