Fibro n pregnancy
Hi anyonelse out there have fibromyalgia and pregnant. I'm absolutely exhausted I have an 81/2 month baby and im 10 wks pregnant, on my last pregnancy it was traumatic all the way threw and the hospitals didn't seem how and what to do with me and the Fibro, I'm dreading going threw it all again any advice?
Hi. I was diagnosed with fibro 3 years ago, and here lately I've been thinking that I'm pregnant. All my hpt and blood tests are neg but I have all the symptoms of pregnancy: Heartburn, morning sickness, headaches, backaches, tender breasts, and fatigue and excessive tiredness. Though, the problem with people like us, is fibro symptoms are a lot like pregnancy symptoms: aches, tiredness, ibs, and of course your breasts will be tender with fibro pain. I'm going to the docs soon to get an ultrasound just to be sure (because some women can have neg tests)... anyways, all I can tell you about the pain is what the docs tell you (which I hate it when they say this but...) deal with it. like everyday, people have to secretly deal with their fibro pain. it ***** but its something that life gave us, and its up to us to be strong and try to go about our life with one of the worst pains out there (I think). It's a struggle to get up everyday, and yet we do it.. and I know that you will get through it for your children. good luck. and I hope this pregnancy treats you better than the last.  Fibromyalgia ***** but there's not hardly anything doctors can do for it. :(