Flu like symptoms
Hello-4 days ago I got a small red bump on my tongue.  I suddenly got sick yesterday with body aches, thoat and sinus issues.  Last night it was painful just turning from side to side while trying to .  This morning and afternoon has been the same.  Could the small red bump be related?
There are several conditions which can lead to red bumps on the tongue. Trauma, foods, allergens, cancer all can cause such red bumps. It may be difficult to confirm if bodyaches, fever, sore throat are related to this bump without knowing your complete medical history and clinical examination. Sore throat, fever, swollen glands and painful swallowing can be seen in oral herpes. Oral herpes is a common infection of the mouth area. It is caused by the herpes simplex virus type 1 .Take some analgesic for bodyache.Take adequate rest. It is best to get yourself evaluated to know the exact cause. Do keep us posted.
Best of luck and regards!