Has anyone tried NT Factor, recommended by Dr Garth Nicholson?
Over at the Autoimmune Forum, Dr Garth Nicholson recommended a product called NT Factor to treat Chronic Fatigue. I know that Dr Nicholson is a doctor that people here hold in high regard, but it's really expensive - $150 dollars for 90 "packs". They recommend that people with extreme fatigue should take 3 of these a day.

Before shelling out $150 a month, I'd really like to hear if anyone has tried it and their experiences.

Thanks,

Suzie
I have never heard of that. But, I had been having extreme fatigue issues. I started on Nuvigil and it has helped and covered by insurance.
Thanks for responding. With the Nuvigil (and Provigil, for anyone else reading), do you get the kind of after-effects you'd get from a caffeine-rush? What I'd dread is the terrible feeling that I've run on empty, used energy that I haven't got and end up feeling it horribly later.

From what I understand, NT Factor contains vitamins, minerals and compounds that support the energy-making processes in your body, as well as general health. So taking it should get you making more energy yourself, instead of needed a Central Nervous System stimulant to kick your brain into yippee-yai-yay mode.

The last thing I want is my brain to think, "Hey! I can do stuff! Let's cook, clean and act like a regular Mom," then the next day I wake up and OHHHHHH my G-D. My muscles, my joints, my eyes, my head...

Thanks,

Suzie