Aa
A
A
Close
Has anyone tried NT Factor, recommended by Dr Garth Nicholson?
Over at the Autoimmune Forum, Dr Garth Nicholson recommended a product called NT Factor to treat Chronic Fatigue. I know that Dr Nicholson is a doctor that people here hold in high regard, but it's really expensive - $150 dollars for 90 "packs". They recommend that people with extreme fatigue should take 3 of these a day.

Before shelling out $150 a month, I'd really like to hear if anyone has tried it and their experiences.

Thanks,

Suzie
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I have never heard of that. But, I had been having extreme fatigue issues. I started on Nuvigil and it has helped and covered by insurance.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thanks for responding. With the Nuvigil (and Provigil, for anyone else reading), do you get the kind of after-effects you'd get from a caffeine-rush? What I'd dread is the terrible feeling that I've run on empty, used energy that I haven't got and end up feeling it horribly later.

From what I understand, NT Factor contains vitamins, minerals and compounds that support the energy-making processes in your body, as well as general health. So taking it should get you making more energy yourself, instead of needed a Central Nervous System stimulant to kick your brain into yippee-yai-yay mode.

The last thing I want is my brain to think, "Hey! I can do stuff! Let's cook, clean and act like a regular Mom," then the next day I wake up and OHHHHHH my G-D. My muscles, my joints, my eyes, my head...

Thanks,

Suzie
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources