How old for diagnoses?
How old, typically, is a person when they are diagnosed with Fibromyalgia? I am 29 and over the last few months have been experiencing worsening body aches, depression, fatigue, and insomnia. It is so bad tonight that parts of me actually hurt to the touch. I've got a doctors appt scheduled, but was hoping that I could go in a little more informed. Any answers and/or advice is appreciated.

Idon't think there's a specific age when one is being dx for fms.  Many suffered years before dx.

There's a site by ProHealth, they offer in depth information on FMS.  I agree with you that being informed before your doctor visit is very wise.  A rhumatoid arthritis doc usually have no problem in deferentiate between RA and F MS...as FMS gets. mis-diagnosed often.

Please message me, if I can be any more help.  Good luck with your doc. appointment.