Fibromyalgia Community
I'm think I might have it but NEED HELP

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

I'm think I might have it but NEED HELP

I have been looking after my father in law whom has moderate dementia now keep that in mind I was hospitalized 5 times including a sixth time since he gave me bronchitis and I was on puffers

But as for those 5 times I coughed up and vomited blood and threw up
My sides ache and do does my back if I am stressed out
And it doesn't take much  trust me

Do you think I have fibermyologia ?

The Quebec doctors diagnosed me with neuropathic pain and placed me on Lyrica

.... Pls let me know what your opinion Is

I have gotten my family's doctors opinion abd he agrees with them

But I heard its hard to diagnose fibermyologia
These symptoms are not suggestive of fibromyalgia but it is important to check whether you have hemaoptysis(blood in sputum) or hematemesis( blood in vomitus). They can cause intercoastal myalgia. Myalgia means "muscle pain" and when it involves the intercostals muscles,it is called intercostal myalgia. Apply some cold compresses and take some anti inflammatory pain reliever like ibuprofen or diclofenac. Also apply topical muscle relaxant. If the condition improves,then it was intercostal myalgia,other wise conditions like costochondritis, anemia and thyroid diseases(hyperthyroidism),fibromyalgia, Ankylosing  spondylitis and irritation of the nerves supplying the chest by buldging disc of cervical or thoracic vertebrae have to be explored. Also the cause for blood in vomitus/ sputum needs to be ascertained.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.