Fibromyalgia Community
Is fibromyalgia part of dysautonomia or seperate?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

I am 29 years old went to many specialists and have been thus far diagnosed with fibromyalgia, innapropriate sinus tachacardie (IST), neurogenic syncope (drop in bloodpressure), I shake all the time, I pass out once in a great while, very dizzy upon standing and much more that makes me feel like a hypocondriak and I know I am not. The question of the possibility of weather all this is dysautonomia or I just have a ton of crazy problems that are driving me, mother of 3 insane. I have had 3 epstudies and 1 ablation, tried so many meds for things and am now on my 7th med for my heart and it is not working.  Can anyone please tell me more about this dysautonomia and how it can be long term. All my illnesses are not cureable but atleast we are trying to make them manageable but does this mean that I still have all these problems or would it be.. no I don't have fibromyalgia, I have dysautonomia? or I have both? This is all very confusing to me and w/3 young children I barley have time to shower let alone run run run to doctors constantly so if anyone could give me some insight on this it would be very much appreciated, thank-you.
Fibromyalgia is a different illness, just so you know.  The confusion comes from there being a lot of cross over symptoms to many other illnesses, including several auto-immune illnesses.  The reason CFS is included in this forum in particular is because while the two are separate illnesses, many are diagnosed with one before they are diagnosed with the other.  This is simply because so many of the symptoms are shared--more than any of the other illnesses with cross over symptoms.