Fibromyalgia Community
Should I go to the ER?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Should I go to the ER?

I don't know if anyone's online right now, but I figured it's worth a shot. I'm currently missing class (university) right now because I'm in so much pain. I've been nauseous for days and today I threw up when I tried to eat something so I could take meds. The pain is so bad that I could barely shower because the water felt like it was bruising my skin and my hands kept cramping up while washing my hair. It hurts typing this.

I haven't taken any medication today because I have no food in my system and nausea is a side effect of all of them. I haven't been officially diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, but my rheumy thinks I may have it since my ANA levels were fine ruling out Lupus. I can barely walk, the world feels like it's spinning, and every part of my body hurts to the touch. Should I go to the ER? Can they do anything for me there?

(If it helps I'm 20 years old and have been on Ambien, Mobic, Ultram, and Vitamins D and B12)