Sorry I've been away...
I have been going through some issues. I moved and am without a computer, but I should be getting a new one soon.  Also I was in the hospital. I hope you all are getting along ok. I will try to check in the forum when I can. Stay well my friends.
Hope you feel better soon.

I also just moved (though I have avoided the hospital).  It was my first move since I got sick, and while I did my best to pace myself, the process packed a wallop.  Rest up and take care of yourself!
I'm sorry to hear that you were in the hospital - sure hope you're feeling better now.  A move can be a very stressful situation (even when we're happy about the move) and as we all know, stress can add to our symptoms.

I hope your move is/has going/gone smoothly and also hope you get your computer back again soon - I'm not sure what I would do without mine!  LOL

Looking forward to hearing from you again when you're all settled and feeling better :)
oh my gosh - great to hear from you - yaaay!
bother about the big changes?
would su<k without the computer - it's one of my main links to the outside world -
hey take care :) thanks for dropping a line
You are always so positive and helpful, you must be feeling really rubbish to actually admit it.
Hope you're feeling a lot better now and getting used to your new place. You're so brave- I have to think twice about moving myself to the kitchen, never mind moving my whole home!
Hope you get your computer a.s.a.p. and that you're soon back to the cheerful, helpful person who we all value so much. xxx
So sorry to hear you were in hospital.  Hope things are settling down for you and hope to have you back soon.  I've been thinking of you.  Hugs, Trudie