how I ditched CF&F
It took me several months to figure out what to do about my chronic fatigue. Please note that CF&F might be different diseases, so what worked for me might not for you. This is what I learned, the highlights are:
Fluoride sits in your pineal gland, slowing down melatonin production. If you stop sleeping, you'll never recover.
I avoided fluoride like the plague for a full month-no toothpaste, distilled water for bathing and hair washing, and found a bottled water with 7.0 ph. Before I found it, I was drinking 6.4 ph distilled, RO, ect and I wasn't getting better. (soon we won't have fluoride added to our tap water, so I'll save some money).Btw, I was developing fibro. After I stopped fluoride, and raised my ph, it disappeared!
Then I slowly went on the raw food diet. First couple weeks I was 60-80%, eating fish and eggs for protein. Then as I got to 95-98% my PH went up to 6.6. (my lowest was 4.5 yikes! That was when I was just diagnosed. When my PH got to 6.2, that flu feeling went away.) After 6 weeks, I may be able to be 99% because my taste for junk has changed. It tastes too salty or too sweet.
And lastly is sleep hygiene. At 8 oclock, all our lights are turned off, only candles and sometimes the computer screen. By 9 oclock, you start producing melatonin. By 9:30, be in bed. From 10-12 oclock, your liver does magnificent work. If you aren't sleeping at that time, it doesn't happen. When I don't get to bed in time, or sleep in the next day, my ph drops! Sometimes as low as 6. Sleep is everything for recovery. And be up by 7. EVERY morning. (eventually, you will sleep at 10, and 9 hours in bed is plenty!) Even if you don't sleep. Eventually, you will be so exhausted by 6, you will need to get ready for bed. |If you have any questions, please ask. I wish someone could have told me all this, instead of experimenting over and over. Also feel free to look at my profile and blog about my experience. You will recover after you understand what to look for!
Not sure if it would work for fibromyalgia but it might be worth a try. I never thought about testing my PH before. Can't hurt.
thanks for the info - and i agree it is all very much about sleep - for just about every disease!
you're right, there's a number of different conditions all lumped under the umbrella 'fatigue', so what works for one won't necessarily work for another (otherwise we'd all be well!) - but these are worth a shot