red hot and lots of pain PLEASE HELP!!!
I'm a 25 year old male and my problem is my ears will turn red and get super hot then in a few moments it goes to my face and neck soon after it will go to my back arms chest legs the redness goes away in about an hour but the pain lingers feeling like a bad sunburn i went to the E.R. and all they said is they don't know and i should take benadryl  i've been doing that and it's not working the redness happens more often now and the pain stays longer and is getting worse i need some help please anybody
Welcome. To me it sounds like your nerve endings have been sensitized by something. Seeing a neurologist should give you the answer.
I had something very similar years ago and found pure aloe gel ( health food store) cooled it.
I remember going outside during an episode, walking into the sun and cowering as if I was a vampire. It was a joke around here for a while.
Good luck
Hi jmcelhaney and welcome to the forum.

There are many possible explanations, however, instead of speculating,
it would be more beneficial to identify the trigger.
Paying attention to everything you do, drink, eat and feel before
each "outbreak", will help achieve this.
Mindfulness and attention to detail is very important!

You may also do Dr. Coca's Pulse Test to identify any possible allergies, sensitivities or intolerance to anything ingested.
It's a free download-public domain- and it takes about a week to complete.

If you need any details let me know.

And if you can think of anything else that may relate to your issue, please post again.

This is not intended as a substitute for medical advice.

Best wishes!
Niko