Fibromyalgia Community
stinging in legs below knees

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

stinging in legs below knees

Can fibromyalgia cause stinging legs or other areas of the body? I have it in my legs on and off thru the day Excercise does seem to help! Any info would be appreciated  Thank you,  Bon
A burning, stinging sensation in the legs and feet, sometimes accompanied by an involuntary twitching of muscles afflicted both my husband and I.  His was diabetic neuropathy but mine is caused by idiopathic polyneuropathy.
Unfortunately I lost my husband before I found a neurologist who prescribed Neurontin for mine and know of other diabetics who rely on Neurontin.  It has almost eliminated the pain and allowed me to sleep for a number of years now.