Fibromyalgia Community
stinging in legs below knees
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

stinging in legs below knees

Can fibromyalgia cause stinging legs or other areas of the body? I have it in my legs on and off thru the day Excercise does seem to help! Any info would be appreciated  Thank you,  Bon
Blank
A burning, stinging sensation in the legs and feet, sometimes accompanied by an involuntary twitching of muscles afflicted both my husband and I.  His was diabetic neuropathy but mine is caused by idiopathic polyneuropathy.
Unfortunately I lost my husband before I found a neurologist who prescribed Neurontin for mine and know of other diabetics who rely on Neurontin.  It has almost eliminated the pain and allowed me to sleep for a number of years now.
Related Discussions
A burning, stinging sensation in the legs and feet, sometimes accompanied by an involuntary twitching of muscles afflicted both my husband and I.  His was diabetic neuropathy but mine is caused by idiopathic polyneuropathy.
Unfortunately I lost my husband before I found a neurologist who prescribed Neurontin for mine and know of other diabetics who rely on Neurontin.  It has almost eliminated the pain and allowed me to sleep for a number of years now.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...