should I get gallbladder surgery
I don't know whether or not to have the surgery Im confussed. I only get pain every 2 or three times a year but doctors say that the stones can block your pancreas.
Here's the thing...the only way your gallbladder issues will be corrected is to have it removed.  Even though you may not have a blockage now, you can get them and sometimes they can make you very, very sick.  A lot of people talk about changing your diet to get rid of them, but once you have stones, it means your gallbladder is diseased and you are going to continue to have issues.  
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Even in the absence of symptoms, gallbladders containing stones greater than 2cm should be removed as the risk of gallbladder cancer rises rapidly in the presence of large gallstones. It is certainly likely that your symptoms relate to the gallbladder but removal would be indicated based on the size of the gallstone alone. Best wishes on your procedure.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.