Feels like my stomach swells and very painful
Hello My name is Jay. I have been having some stomach issues for the past 8 months and no one seems to know what is going on. Everytime I eat or drink anything my stomack swells up very bad and there is very strong pain that comes with the swelling. It hurts so bad that I have to lay down and not move. I have had two endoscopies down and a colonoscopy done. Please can anyone advise me on what to do next. This pain is too much.
Hey Jay. Sorry to hear you are having digestive issues. Has anyone checked your gallbladder or pancreas? Both of these organs, if they become diseased or inflamed, can cause a myriad of symptoms.

I would also consider getting tested for a food allergy such as Celiac Disease. Good luck!
If it truly is caused by no matter what you eat, you should get your pancreas and gall bladder checked out. Talk to your GP about an ultrasound for your pancreas and gallbladder.

I have relatives with Celic disease and that seems to cause similar issues as well.
Thank you both I will ask my Doctor and my Gastroenterologist.