Gastroenterology Community
Inconsistent Poop. LFT not all right. Please help

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

I am 20. Male. From India. Weight : 48Kgs.
My symptoms are :
Stool Inconsistency. Solid at first and then I start getting loose sinking stools. Urge to poop just after meals. Black/Dark colored stools. Gas problem. Appetite is all well.
I get loose motions if I try to eat up anything spicy or oily. So I am just taking up CURD(yogurt) for the last 30 days or so.
1 thing to mention is that : My liver is very weak. I have suffered Jaundice for the last 2 consecutive years. When it happened the  for the first time, my bilirubin content was over 14 (7+7). The next time it was around 4 (1+3).

I have only taken up LFT till now.No stool test.
In LFT, My direct bilirubin was about 0.76 (should be < 0.2) and the alkaline phosphotase was 322 (should be < 175)
Rest everything was normal.
Doc has advised me to go for upper abdominal ultrasound.
I ain't taking any pills till now. Will contact a GE asap but any sols for the time being?

Note : http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Gastroenterology/Please-Help-me/show/1278697
I do have similar symptoms like mentioned above.
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  How tall are you?  It sounds like you need to get some testing done to figure out what is wrong.
Thanks for the reply :)
I am very skinny. I am 172cm in height.
and what all tests can I get done and can you recommend the  diet I should take?
You're not just skinny, you are severely underweight.  Your BMI is 16.2 and normal is above 18.5.  You really need to see a doctor about this too and get your weight up.
Yes, my being underweight is an issue. Though for the time being, I am not concerned about my weight. Its just the liver which is causing problems from the last 2 years.
Can you recommend any pathology tests to be done for the inconsistent stool issue?
1 thing which I forgot to add in the above : I have never drunk nor smoked till date.
I would recommend getting stool testing and maybe a colonoscopy to look into the stool problem.  You should ask your questions about the liver in the liver disorders community.
Have a Gastro question?
100,000+ doctor answers