Lactulose and pinworms?
I have pinworms, and I know that if I have too many, I get constipated. Especially after I took a deworm tablet. Most forums suggest to use castor oil as a laxative in these cases, but I have a bottle of lactulose in my cupboard. I know lactulose is a sugar which is not digested by animals and humans, closer to fibre, so to speak. So...count Pinworms as animals, or can they feed on lactulose?
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  I would recommend seeing a doctor about this before you take any medications especially lactulose which is a prescription.
Dear patient915,
lactulose is no prescription drug here in nz, I got it over the counter, without any warning or question asked. It is a laxative you can give even to kids, and you can use it as a prebiotic (5ml) or as a laxative (>25ml).
Besides, I do not trust doctors here at all, they use wikipedia as their main aid  in checking symptoms and diseases. O.o
I have studied nutrition science and food medicine, and I am careful to not do anything that might be harmful, I double check everything with scientific papers.
I just want to know if someone knows more than me about parasite physiology.
Thanks anyway :)
Okay, even if it is over the counter where you are from it still has its risks.  It is used to treat chronic constipation and I would highly advice against using it for acute constipation.  There are much better and safer ways to treat acute constipation.  It sounds like you have had bad experiences with doctors around you, but I highly doubt that they all or most of them use wikipedia as their main aid in checking symptoms and diseases.
I agree that laxatives have really high risks. And no, I don't have acute constipation. I only have to get the worms out. I also have no chronic constipation. The Idea of using a laxative for worms (my grandma used to do it that way) is to paralyse the parasites by ingestion of pumpkin seeds or coconut shreds, so they let go off the intestinal wall (which can be either upper or lower intestine) and then flush them out.
So, this whole thing would be a one off treatment as an addition to the de-worm meds I get. I have too many (rare hyperinfection case) for the meds to get them all in one go (I am on constant deworm meds since january, thanks to my GP) . And I have still the same question: Can those worms eat lactulose sugar as bacteria can?