Long Stool
is it normal to have a long stool? and by long i mean very long like around like 30 cm. I know it might sound funny but im not even exaggerating and could this be a reason why i dont gain weight? my height is 5'8 and i weight around 119 pounds. I usually go to the bathroom once everyday.
I have heard from this one doctor, called Dr. Schultz, who is a specialist in the area of stools, that it is very normal to have one that long, in fact, it is healthy as you are getting rid of all the waste in your system. I would not worry about it.
thanks sassy i was just wondering maybe me having problem gaining weight is because of this and the food is not getting absorbed into my body. but yea as you said i even asked another doctor and he said the same thing so i guess its nothing to be worried about and its actually a good thing.