Gastroenterology Community
NAUSEA, WARM FACE, BURPING

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

NAUSEA, WARM FACE, BURPING

My coworkers and my self have been had nausea, warm face with redness, burping or vomitting, and it has been going on for weeks at random.  We just realized we have the same symptoms.  The symptoms are not strong. Only when one of use vomited, did we realize we all had the same thing.  One of my concerns was we all work at a bank and handle money all the time.  Not sure if we caught something rare from the money?  The only thing I could find that come close is Cellulitis, but that is very unlikely for us all to have it.  Any ideas?
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  Cellulitis doesn't fit any of your symptoms so I don't think that is what you have.  It could be that you all got a mild food poisioning or that there is something in your environment that is causing these problems.
Very likely your air fresher or bathroom, floor cleaners. Sounds like y'all could be having an allergic reaction to a chemical. I would inform your boss and talk to the janitor and see if you can come up with a solution. Good luck
I would agree with that last comment.  Chemical sensitivities can sneak up on you.  There are less toxic chemicals in the commercial janitorial industry.  I know, because some of my friends do janitorial with the less toxic stuff and they aren't getting sick because of that.  We all know some friends who were working with the more toxic stuff for years.  Now, one of the people in that couple has COPD that is not caused by smoking but by years of working with those toxic chemicals when they had their own company.  They were unaware of the dangers.
check out enviromental toxins where you live ..