Sex = Constipation. Anyone else?
More sex, more constipation. Anyone know why this happens. Just me?
It could be due to the position of your vagina. The 'normal' position of the larger part of it is rotated 'forward.' However, in some people (due to a variety of causes) it can be lying slightly posteriorly. That, accompanied by the sex act (if you're on your back), presses rather strongly on the rectum and it can cause the muscles in that area to tighten.

There may be other reasons, but this is the one that comes to mind because of the structural relationships.
P.S. I should say vagina and uterus, because it's actually the uterus that assumes the forward or backward position.
I should have included that I am male. :) It read on the internet from only 1 web site that men have this problem more so than women with sex causing dehydration of the colon. Any truth to this? Does any other men have this problem?
Is it gay or heterosexual sex?  I don't know about homosexual men per-se, however, I do know of a constipated mathematician that worked it out with a pencil.
Straight sex. Not sex it self but the orgasm. It cramps up all the muscles in my abs or something. Like before a man pees the bladder is closed off before orgasm the same happens with my constipation. Like it is being compacted during sex, even if on an empty stomach, it just tightens up my colon muscles and can not poo for days. It really high up and enemas could not reach it. Might even be the small intestine. dunno. Just looking for possible answers.
Well good to report good news. Removing some foods from my diet has improved the situation.. Sex is not a problem any more and with out these foods there is no constipation now from sex.. :)
after sex i had constipation problem.what is the reason. also i will do sex once in 13 days with my partner only.
This can help u relief your stools faster and easier.or you can get deep tesu Chinese massage from head to tho or from bally to feet.
Plz do not follow my 1st post it was typed exidently I apologized to eveyone just eat pron juice and drink a lot of water Inshallah it I'll help your problem.