Will My Heartburn Go Away?
Before getting pregnant with my daughter, i was on protonix off and on two years. I didn't have heartburn at all with my daughters pregnancy, but now pregnant with my son, i have so many digestive issues. I have been on Protonix again for almost a month and it helps but not 100%. I don't know what else to do, i also had an ejection fraction of 22% for my Gallbladder back in 2011.
Will these problems go away after i deliver my son? Or will the problems persist? Please help, any advice is needed. I am 38 weeks along.
It's possible the current acid reflux may be caused by the 'upward push' of the baby on your stomach. If that's the case, it should greatly decrease after the birth.
I really hope so, i mean it is very likely, especially since the medication isn't fully helping when it used to work wonders. We'll see, he's due in 13 days.