Ear problem pls help
Good day,

For the past years of my life i have been bogged down by this issue of my ear. Could anyone pls give me sound advice on who i can seek help from to remove it? Here is a picture of it http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh203/mik3yeh/DSC00018.jpg

I do not know the name for it as i could not find any pictures regarding it. Pls help me cos i have been looking around for the past years and shy to actually ask my family doctor. Thank you (=
the pic is a little dark but i think i see something. you do need to ask your doctor. You said you are shy to ask him? Doctors have seen it all, don't be shy about asking him.

Good luck.
and sorry i had no real answer, but i wanted to bump your thread back to the top,,,maybe someone will see this and will be able to help:)
Thank you (= its actually a piece of extra meat growing out from it.. Pls advice again