General Health Community
Eosinophilia

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Eosinophilia

Hello Sir,

I am suffering from eosinophilia since 3-4 years. It used to be 16-17 but now days it crosses 30 & after taking medicine it is not decreasing. Please suggest me what to do?

Symptoms: Body Pain, Muscular Pain, Tiredness, Feeling Sleepy in morning,Throat problem

I will be obliged for your suggestion

Thanks & Regards,
Biswabhusan Prusty
Mob:09861436917
Mail: csrem.***@****  

This discussion is related to High Eosinophils during CBC.
Eosinophilia is caused by a variety of problems. One is a parasitic or fungal infection. Do you know if you have one of these infections. I will have to go and look at your other results from your last post. Do you have night sweats or itcy skin? Any rash?
Well, I agree with the doctor that answered your question on the other post. The level is really normal. That small of a difference isn't really abnormal. Have your values gone up since that last post? The results you are mentioning now are different from that last post.
mkh9