Extremely itchy skin all of a sudden?! PLEASE any advice?!
Over the last week or so my skin has become extremely itchy! I have a patch on both inner thighs now that look like a rash that get terribly itchy that I can't stop scratching them! The tops of my inner arms too have become itchy! My nipple have become tender to touch and haven't become itchy, but are very dry!! I have not changed any bath/shower wash/soap, body lotions, washing powder, not on any medication. Nothing! I don't know where it's come from please help its driving me mad!

Thank you x
It really sounds like skin ezecma i had this and i began using hydrocortine cream over the shelf you can't let it get dry keep it sorta greasy. you can get this in a creme or ointment (PREFERR) OINTMENT you have to not get dry! this cost me 9.00 a tube over the counter.it turns black after u scratch it this really hope me. try this!!! STAY OILY!!!
Hi HannaFromLondon. It shouldn't be much to worry about by the sounds of it I think you have eczema. I have it. All you need to do is keep your body parts moisturized. If they start to itch think about something else and keep your hands busy. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Sincerely,
                                            AdultHelper
Try IncrediCream just google it! Also Jojoba Oil is very good you can buy it at any health food store you only need 1-2 drops applied to each area and rub it in.

Hi guys!
Thank you all for your advice! I did suffer from eczema when I was younger, but nothing like this! It's just sooo irritating and it's easier said then done to 'not scratch' lol :( thank you all once again I will try looking for the cream tomorrow when I go shopping. Thanks :) x