Penise feels sore when i squeeze the urethra?
04-27-13 masturbated with conditioner, irritated the hell of my urethra and corona. I am uncircumcised so my corona took while to heal because i would peel the skin back.  The irritation went away for a good month without masturbating or playing with my self, so i thought i was fine and on 06-30 i started masturbating again for a couple of days and on 07-02 i masturbated and later that night and my penis feels sore, can it be anything major?
When you say conditioner do you mean hair or a personal lubricant for sex?
8/ hair...
If your talking hand conditioner I imagine it has lanoline and alcohol and many other potentially irritating ingredients. Being uncircumcised you have to be careful about stuff like this because the lack of airflow allows bacterial growth. Those handcreams are meant for tougher skin and when rubbed in areas with thinner skin, especially repeatedly several times, is going to cause irritation. In the future use only lubricators found in the sex supply stores. I know a couple who made the mistake of using Noxema as a lubricant for sex. The poor woman was in so much pain for over a week afterwards she was constantly in tears. He was pretty sore himself. Just remember the area you are dealing with and how sensitive it is, so use only official lubricants for that area of the body. That's my best advice anyway.
Any drug store sells K-Y Jelly that's what to use
Ok, on Tuesday I didn't use anything just hand, conditioner was 4-27 and I'm assuming its still affecting me now
Then I suggest seeing a Urologist!
Hi there, when it comes to this area it is very sensitive and also who knows what's in these conditioners and what might u be allergic to?  There are obv signs of irritation and discomfort, this should have settled down by now so I would also suggest you see go to rule out infection. You don't mention if any discomfort during urination?   If you can I would try bathing it in Luke warm water while pulling skin back to see if that helps and maybe take ibuprofen if you can in case area is inflamed. Hope you feel better soon.