Red feet
When standing, my feet get hot, red, swelled and also itchy. This morning, and other times in the past, I've noticed that when I stand for little amounts of time, my feet become very hot and uncomfortable. It could be as little as 5 minutes and it begins to happen. They get itchy and really red. What could this be?
Have you seen the doctor about this at all neuropathy comes to mind its what happens with diseases like diabetes if you have on like wool socks for an example and shoes that dont allow alot of room for your feet. the restriction can cause your feet to feel really hot, itchy and they can even swell I have been through this as well 2 times I dont any longer have this problem. I dont use wool socks. Look for cotton socks and shoes that will give you a lot of wiggle room. And most of all get your blood sugar tested if you have not done so.Also mule shoes, the shoes without the back are not good if you have this problem no heel out shoes that put pressure on your toes when you walk.I hope for you the best be well.
You should also see a Vascular MD after you see your family doctor
I have the same problem. did you find out what causes it?