SSRI Discontinuation/Withdrawal
It's been three days since I ran out of my antidepressant SSRI Celexa. I'm not experiencing any withdrawals yet. I've been on the drug since September I think, and it's basically cured my depression, along with my mind.
The doctor has yet to prescribe me with more, last month's appointment, they made me take a drug test which I failed for Marijuana and Cocaine. I don't do coke, it was an occasional thing which I had to explain to the doctor. This wasn't my usual doctor so she was pissed I failed for marijuana, and didn't know about my use. Then she was like, you better be clean for next month's appointment if you ever want to be healthy again, and I was like "*****, i'm already healthy, i don't even have anxiety or depression any more, that's why i smoke pot again"
Medical mj is available where I live..and for good reason. It works. I.E.:withdrawl from SSRI's or SSNR's. A 100% natural alternative to chemically engineered presciption drugs. Prescription drugs are killing too many Americans every year.