Should Linens Only Be Washed Once After Head Lice?
A lot of sites about head lice say that you're supposed to wash linens after you do something about the lice, but no one mentions anything about the next few days. I used nix on my hair (maybe incorrectly), and when my mom combed through my hair I still had live lice. I know for sure that I still have a live louse in my hair. Can't that get on my new bedding? Should I be washing and drying on high heat everything I use for the next few days?
they say lice cant live once they have left the head but they do,i personally would wash everything all the time til you are lice free,just comb through your hair everyday,so that you dont give the eggs they lay chance to hatch
Well, if it were me, I would get new linen, the lice could be living in the old. also, sad to say, there me be some in the bed itself, and as to that, aside from getting a new bed, I am not sure unless there is a way to "steam clean" the mattress. As to washing and drying on high heat, that might not be a bad idea.

Sorry I can not be of more help. Good luck.
u should wash them in very hot water and spray it with the lice bedding spray but i normally wash mine twice