General Health Community
Throwing up for no reason
About This Community:

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Throwing up for no reason

I don't know why I have been throwing up.  I feel no pain in abdomen, no fever or chills.  I get a little nauseous just before I'm about to throw up, I throw up and I'm fine.  I don't know what sets it off, but I'm scared to eat.  Help
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1027094 tn?1327433332
Do you think you could be pregnant??
Blank
1541215 tn?1294329711
No...I took a pregnancy test (Negative), and then shortly after that I started my monthly cycle.
Blank
Are you stressing a lot or have anxiety? I have some anxiety issues, and when you get stressed, the acid in your stomach builds up and can cause indegestion as well as vomiting.
Blank
1541215 tn?1294329711
I don't think I'm stressing.  I have not thrown up for a few weeks now, but some foods do make me nauseous.  One is cheese, and another is chocolate.  
Blank
You are lactose intolerant, cut all milk products out (check labels lactose is in everything) see I'd that help, I'm severally lactose intolerant I throw up and have severe stomach cramping as well as chills shakes and swelling of my abdomin (abdomen)!
Blank
I am lactose intolerant and throw up milk as soon as it hits my mouth!  I can tolerate some cheeses however.  Colby, cottage and Parmesan are okay for me.  Anything else can bring on a bad migraine headache. -  Just for your information, genrose78.  -  It does help to take Lactaid before eating ice cream or cheeses. -  There are also lactose free products out there.  The lactose-free milk is so sweet and doesn't upset the stomach at all.  - Some lactose-free products are hard to find - you may have to go to several stores to find them....   Best wishes
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
mkh9