General Health Community
Upper lip wont stop peeling, help please.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Upper lip wont stop peeling, help please.

I bite my lip often. Not due to habit but solely to bite the dry bits off which look awful. In the middle of my upper lip it heals, the skin will cover the gap but then instantly dry out, i use those sticks to moisten it but then it's too wet and peels off? It really gets me down, it seriously does and i need to sort this out,
Any help would be amazing thankyou
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
You might have to find a chap stick that contains jojoba oil and beeswax.  The beeswax doesn't go on wet like the other chap sticks on the market and the jojoba oil is healing and soothing.  I have a friend who sells such a product but I don't want to advertise on here.  If you want her Manly Man chap stick post on here and I will give you her store site.  
Blank
I think maybe you might see your dentist about this. They can check the area to make sure nothing is going on with your teeth that make you bite the area all the time. If there is you can get it filed down a bit. Also, the area can be checked to make sure the cells don't look bad for skin cancer. A night guard might help. I have one the dentist made for me and I thought I would never use it and now I can't sleep without it. I used to bite my cheek all the time and he also filed down one tooth in the front where it was sharp and I was biting the front in the area inside where my lip would be. Just a thought.
Blank
4591205_tn?1410608774
use carmex at night and regular chapstick during the day. thats what i do because my lips are really dry if i dont
Blank
Thankyou all very much !!
I'm overdue to see the dentist anyways so i think that would be a good start. and silverfox67, could email it to me? @maj_the_archer***@****

Thankyou once more
Blank
Go to Facebook and look up Paradise Potpourri.  You should be able to get the Manly Man chap stick there.   Good health to you!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank