bad feet
I have this issue with my feet. They burn in between my toes and they peel and ooze causing like a sore in between my toes. I figured it was athletes feet.  I started soaking my feet in bleach water everyday for 2 months and it worked. The peeling and the oozing sores stopped and went away. Now recently they have come back not worse than before.. So I soaked them in bleach water and they are starting to heal again... I can't keep doing this regularly soaking my feet in bleach water.  Any ideas or suggestions
Sounds like athletes foot.

Try Condy's Crystals (potassium permanganate).
You can find a pound for less than $10.
Dissolve it in water and soak your feet in that for a few weeks.

Another trick that sounds disgusting but works...**** on your feet in the shower.

Also clean your shower and bathroom floors with bleach at least once a week to keep the fungus from coming back.
Yes use Lamisil cream instead. It works very well. Put it on at the beginning of any itching. Also, prevention is good if you can. Try not to wear socks and wear open toe shoes. If you wear socks try to keep your feet dry and if the socks get damp/sweaty change them. You might try talc in your shoes. Clean the shower/bath more often. The fungi are everywhere though. Don't walk barefooted especially at the gym or outside the home.
o.m.g who told you that soaking you feet in bleach was ok wow,,,go see a foot doctor its not going get better with bleach it sounds like athletes feet the longer you wait your nails will turn thick and yellow and stay like that for good if not treated.goodluck