General Health Community
blood test results

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

blood test results

I've just several blood test done over a set period of time and last the blood test i had i got this crp < 5 mg/l, cpk < 180 u/l 427* and troponin - t <0.05ug/l. I ask the doc to help me understand to what they meant and again i was told not to worry. duh??????????
Bobby,  I am sorry to say I don't know anything about what you are discussing, but I would demand an explanation from your doctor.  Just tell him that you are really concerned about it and you want to know what it means.  You have that right in my opinon.  Good luck,  Sharon
Why did you get the labs?  Were you having chest pain?  

Can you give the normal ranges and your results please?

Usually, these labs are obtained to check if there is damage to the heart muscle, skeletal muscle or brain tissue.